intermittent postings from a Malaysian Bahama Mama

:)

Monday, September 08, 2008

Launch!

It's a good day to finally lauch this blog. My eldest son Bernard is 14 today. He is named for my dad Bernard Khoo aka Zorro Unmasked , fearless champion of justice in Malaysia. I started this blog in 2006 at the urging of my Dad but you know I wanted it to be perfect before launching ... those were the days. Now I know that I just have to do it ... don't wait, life is too short and besides who the heck do i think i am or that I will EVER be perfect .... or at least more perfect than I already am :) Gotcha ...
Anyway here goes ... enjoy :)

6 comments:

zorro said...

Girl, I was not aware you started in 2006. Welcome back to blogosphere.

zorro said...

Did I start you on this blogging thing? You were before me 31 Jan 2007.

Trina said...

Hi Pa, you did encourage me too do it. Perhaps you were already thinking of it then. Anyway you beat me to launching

Sandra said...

Trina -- that is the funniest photo of the dog! :) I'm looking forward to reading your blog

Sandra said...

That was me who wrote about the dog -- who is just likehoe??

Trina said...

just like hoe??? is that your alter ego heh heh
That dog looks like how i want to be.