
Our boys are all in new schools this year, Bernie moved from Tambearly to Lyford Cay International School, Ryan from Tambearly to The Meridian School and Patrick has started in Rising 3s at The Meridian School! Although there really is only one additional child in school this year it seems like the morning routine has tripled. Wayne and I are up at 6am and still having to rush out the door at 8am! It's crazy but so far we have only forgotten 2 things over the last week. School started last week but due to 2 hurricanes we had Thursday and Friday off. The kids are adjusting well, Patrick is still crying for his mum abit... a fact he tells everyone he meets with sound effects thrown in for good measure so I tend to think that this crying is not really a bad thing! We were most worried about Ryan because he is extremely averse to change but yesterday he told me "I am so happy at my new school" so I am ecstatic! Bernard has taken to LCIS like a duck to water and is working hard already. He is getting his own MacBook later this week and then he will be on cloud 9. Wayne and I are pretty busy these days with work, our own business Pure Bahamas Ltd. and our family but we are pretty happy with how far we have come in 14 years. God only knows how we did it and He continues to hold us in the palm of his hand. I look back over the past year and these are the things that come to mind: 1.I rode the Kraken (huge rollercoaster at Seaworld) and survived. I might do it again and this time try to keep my eyes open but i'm not making any promises. I remember riding my first roller coaster in Genting Highlands with my parents and brother in 1993 and that one was situated at the edge of a cliff...which explains why i never went back on one again until this year! 2. Patrick is potty trained 3.Ryan grew taller and wider 4. we had a great summer 5. Bernie's piano skills are growing exponentially with Ms. Kim 6. We got two fish and they are still alive 7. Kev and Marianne have been married 1 whole year 8. I went to Haifa for 10 days and 9. I'm alive and well and so are my parents and loved ones


3 comments:
Hello, I like this blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is not good.
A hug from Portugal
Hi! Nice blog :). I'm not sure if its you but I think I met you in the airport a few years ago when you came back from Malaysia with your family. I'm the girl whose mom is Malaysian, and you directed me to the line for foreigners lol.
I hope everything is well with you and your family.
Take care
I know Bernie is tall now but doesn't he look even taller in that photo? So glad the younger two are enjoying Meridian :)
Post a Comment